America's #1 termite solution
is the best solution for you too.
Note—Only trained, Termidor® Certified Professionals can apply the product.
There are lots of termite control products available today. But determining which one is the best solution for your termite problem is as simple as learning why Termidor has rapidly become the #1 termite solution in the United States.
Termidor® is made from a revolutionary new non-repellent or “undetectable” chemical technology. In numerous trials across the United States and around the world, Termidor has consistently proven itself to be 100% effective in eradicating termites in three months or less, a level of efficacy that no other termite control system of any type has ever achieved. And, Termidor is proving to be equally effective in keeping termites from coming back. Ongoing field trials by the U.S. Department of Agriculture show no signs of re-infestation at all study sites more than nine years after treatment with Termidor—results no other termite control product can match. Since Termidor went on the market in March 2000, Termidor Certified Professionals have treated more than 1 million U.S. homes infested with termites and been rewarded with remarkable results for their customers and their businesses.
Termidor is not merely an effective termite control solution. It is truly in a class by itself. No other termite control product available today works the same way—and no other termite control product works as well. Here's why:
1. Termites can't avoid what they can't detect – Termites are smart enough to stay well away from anything as deadly to them as Termidor—if only they knew it was there. But Termidor is a new technology liquid called nonrepellent or “undetectable.” That means termites cannot see, smell, taste, or avoid it. Instead, they contact, ingest and share Termidor, completely unaware that doing so will inevitably kill them.
2. Termidor® kills termites several ways – When termites eat Termidor-treated material, they will die. But Termidor doesn't stop there. It kills termites by contact as well. And since termites can't detect its presence, termites directly ingest and contact Termidor® as the go about their normal routines. This dual action alone sets Termidor apart from other termite control products. But Termidor's unique “Transfer Effect™” elevates its effectiveness to a whole new level.
3. Termidor's unique “Transfer Effect™” makes it better than other undetectable liquids – Whenever a termite ingests or touches Termidor, it, in effect, becomes a “carrier”, transferring Termidor to every other termite it comes into contact with. These termites in turn become secondary carriers, transferring Termidor® to every they contact—and so on throughout the colony. Because Termidor® is intentionally engineered to be slow-acting, termites have ample time to spread it throughout their entire population. This unique, spiraling process is called the “Transfer Effect” and it helps. Termidor® delivers devastating results that are unmatched by any other product, include other undetectables—100% control in 3 months or less.
4. Better than older liquids, too – Like many other termite control products, Termidor® is a liquid—but that's where the similarities end. Many older liquid termite control products are repellents, which termites can not only detect, but also take great pains to say away from and circumvent. In fact, given the tiny entry gaps that termites are able to find and easily fit through, it is virtually impossible to maintain a secure chemical repellent barrier around your home. Since Termidor® is undetectable, termites neither avoid it nor try to find a way around it—which is what puts Termidor® in a far more effective league of its own among liquid termiticides.
5. Better than bait…without the wait – Because termites are social insects that live in large colonies and feed and groom each other, the “Transfer Effect” helps Termidor® control entire termite populations in three months or less. Baits can take from many months to several years to control a colony. And unlike a bait system, Termidor® gives you 100% protection from the termites' initial contact. There's no waiting for the termites to find a bait while the building remains unprotected.
Termidor® is applied at very low rates. Typically, the active ingredient (fipronil) is just 0.06% of the solution, a concentration much lower than that of older liquids and less than most insecticides. For an average home treatment, only about 8 ounces of the active ingredient is actually used. Keep in mind, too, that since 1995, fipronil has been used around the world for flea and tick control on household pets and on agricultural crops to protect food supplies. And Termidor® has virtually no odor, which means you and your family won't notice a thing. No better choice for termite control.
Termidor® is the only termite control that combines a unique mode of action, 100% control, a long residual, and the ability to manage colonies faster than a baiting system all in a low-dose, low-odor formulation that meets the stringent standards of the Food Quality Protection Act. There simply is no
better choice for termite control.
Your Termidor® Certified Professional can provide you with additional information about Termidor® and how it can be used to protect your home. You can also visit our website at www.TermidorHome.com